So what am I gonna level after a mage then. . I really don't understand. I am very fearful of what rogues are going to be wow classic gold able to perform in PvP at the end match. People play so far better in PvP today and together with the naxx rogue dmg... how will you be able to deal with ability +gear in PvP without enjoying pala or rogue yourself? Aside from this I have a feeling there will be plenty of rogues now round...

I feel as if heading resto druid or disk priest for PvP but wow classic gold will the rogues destroy it entirely? Beginning as mage will give me a feel of which direction WoW Classic is heading and a better hands on expertise in relation to which classes seems the most appealing to me.Next issue is that faction to perform with. Per usual I would go horde with no query... but I may have come up with a specific macro that is what I believe to be borderline divided.

I have not analyzed it yet but buy wow classic gold it is going to only operate on Night Elfs if it does work... which all of sudden make everything very complex in relation to having mainly horde chars and creating a mage char to farm gold which can't send the gold to my Night Elf druid xD to my comprehension you will never be able to pay for a faction change or have horde and alliance chars on precisely the exact same server like back in the old days. . So I can't even perform a"quick fix" through the gadgetzan AH and cope with the 15% fee... ARHH I am so excited for WoW Classic coming outside, but figuring out exactly what I'm gonna do is a nightmare.